Monday, August 18, 2008

Little By Little

Sorry for the gap in posting! We weren't as productive through last week, but I have some updates from this weekend.

The bathroom has been mostly finished for a while. We tore down some wallpaper and put a fresh coat of paint in there until we are able to totally rehab. You love the pink and blue tile, right? It's kitschy?

I'm trying to convince Justin that we need a new vanity, but (thankfully) he is keeping us focused on the kitchen.

Another big accomplishment this weekend was the near completion of the half wall. Justin and his dad got the hole all sheetrocked up and ready for muddin'. It's so fun to watch all the progress! The backyard needs to be mowed... On top of that bird bath is the mirror that I'm in the process of rehabbing. Two coats of spray paint and it looks (almost) brand new! In other yard-related news, our butterfly bush has its first bloom!

Bedroom pictures should be up tomorrow - we finally found the most perfect shade of pale blue/grey!

1 comment:

Debbie Shanks said...

Lookin good! I love the updates and pictures. I forgot to ask you how to upload pictures when I saw you on Sunday. I guess we had other, more important things to do.
I will keep checking to watch the progress. It is so fun to watch things get done via your blog.
Love,
Auntie Deb : )